We collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, the browser you used to visit our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our website. This could include the inability to login to our store.
How and what personal information do we gather?
Our website collects information when you use it. For example, we collect data when you request for more information on a product found on our website or we collect data when you apply for a job listed with us. We only collect as much information as we need for specific and identified purposes.
- Personal Information: When you purchase or inquire about a product, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, or similar information. This information is collected to enable website to process your order, or help you with your inquiry. If you are to submit a credit card number in case of a direct purchase, be aware that we do not store your credit card number, this information is directly passed to our payment gateway provider for the purpose of processing of payment.
- Cookies Information: When you visit website, we may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer. It uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the website. These persistent cookies can be removed, but each web browser is a little different. Please review your browser’s “Help” file to learn the correct way to modify your cookies setup. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
How we use the personal information?
When inquiring about or purchasing a products through website, you are consenting that data collected from you to be shared with the institute. We will automatically send this personal information such as your name, email address and phone number to the concern sale department.
The processing and use of the data you provide to us is done in Pakistan. By using our website and providing information to website, you are expressly consenting to this.
Does website share/disclose the information it receives?
This website does not share your information with any other party. We only use the information internally for our services and products as described above. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
In certain cases, we may disclose customer information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
How secure is your information with us?
We are committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers when confirming an order. Of products, we transmit the entire credit/debit card number to the appropriate credit/debit card company during order processing. We do not store this information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What choices do you have?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. For example, you can:
- Edit personal information i.e. name and mobile phone number in your profile at any time.
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Applications.
- In certain cases, if you decline to share personal information, website will not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also choose to opt-out of future marketing mailings by following the opt-out instructions in the emails that we send to you.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors, suppliers and customers with how we use personal information collected on our website.
We never pass on your details to any other third-parties separate to who we directly use for processing your order(s), and sending you information (which you have opted-in to receive). This also includes sending you newsletters for the mailing list(s) you have opted-in to.
All third-party solutions that we use are trusted, fully industry standard secure, safe, and compliant.
This policy may change from time to time, so please check this page as required to check for changes. By using the website you are agreeing to this policy.
How & what we collect & share your information?
Your personal data is collected via the following methods:
- Website Checkout – Contact details provided by you directly (name, address, telephone number, email address) when purchasing from our website. Your IP address is also collected at this time. We use these details only for the processing of your order and contacting you with information regarding your order. The only details contained within our website are your contact details..
- Website when you abandon your shopping cart – If for whatever reason you do not proceed with checking out, and you are a logged in account holder, then the system will send out a one off prompter email to you asking if you still want to check out. It is only your email address and name which is collected for this process.
- Processing of Orders – Your order details are passed through securely which in turn is connected to the couriers that we use..
How is your information used?
Your information can be used as follows:
- To process any order(s) that you have placed with us.
- To communicate any pertinent information regarding order(s) that you have placed with us.
- To send you any informational product alerts (e.g. ‘out of stock’ products or abandoned shopping cart).
- Send you information relating to new products or special deal products using email newsletters which may be of interest to you.
- Notify you of any service changes.
Communication & Marketing
The newsletters which you receive if you’ve opted-in to our mailing list you can opt-out of receiving anytime by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any newsletter received. Please note this will permanently remove your email address and it cannot be re-added again.
Accessing, updating and your right to be forgotten
You can access the personal information which we hold for you at any time by logging into your account. Where you can edit the information held by us.
The retention periods for your personal information are regularly reviewed by us. We will hold your personal information for as long as you require us to do so for order completion and marketing. If you wish us to remove your information (i.e. close your account with us) then please contact us by send an email to email@example.com.
Our other contact details are:
Address: 152 G, Phase 1, DHA, Lahore, Pakistan.
Phone: +92 42 3572 4150 | +92 42 3572 6438