The WPX line of battery-operated controllers allows the use of reliable automatic irrigation in the absence of AC power.
Easier to Program
Common programming features are easily accessed on one screen, making programming quick and easy.
The WPX can be installed virtually anywhere. The waterproof case ensures long life even when installed in a valve box.
Operates for approximately one full year using one 9-volt alkaline battery, or two years with two 9-volt alkaline batteries.
- Dedicated manual watering button for easy operation.
- Automatic zone-stacking ensures that only one valve irrigates at a time. If zones are scheduled to water at the same time and date, the WPX will automatically irrigate the lower number zone first.
- Contractor Rapid Programming” automatically copies the start times and watering days from zone 1 to all remaining zones at initial setup.
- Run times, start times and watering days are customizable by zone.
- 6 independent start times per zone.
- 4 watering day options per zone: Custom days of week, Cyclic (every 1 to 30 days), ODD calendar days, and EVEN calendar days.
- Delay Watering (1 to 9 days).