The PRS-Dial is an excellent means of regulating outlet pressure at the valve regardless of incoming pressure fluctuations.The visible scale makes adjustment quick and easy. The regulator fits all Rain Bird PGA, PEB, PESB, PESB-R, EFB-CP, and BPES series valves and maintains a constant outlet pressure between 15 and 100 psi.
- Proper operation requires inlet pressure to be a minimum of 15 psi (1.04 bar) higher than desired outlet pressure
- For areas with very high pressure or uneven terrain, install sprinklers with PRS pressure regulating stems and/or SAM check valves
- When inlet pressure exceeds 100 psi (6.9 bar), a pressure regulating master valve or inline pressure regulator is required
- Rain Bird does not recommend using the pressure regulating module for applications outside the recommended flow ranges
- To reduce the effects of water hammer, Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 ft/sec (2.29 m/s)
- For flows below 10 gpm (2.27 m3/h; 37.8 I/m), Rain Bird recommends the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position