The Maxi-Paw’s powerful throw permits maximum spacing and offers superior close-in watering and uniform water distribution. Low pressure loss and an efficient, straight-through flow design conserve energy and are ideal for dirty water applications.
The optional Seal-A-Matic™ prevents run-off, puddling, and erosion caused by low head drainage. And most important, it’s rugged and dependable, popping up on schedule again and again because of the multi-function wiper seal.
- Proven impact drive with straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Five standard trajectory and two low angle color-coded nozzles for matched precipitation in a wide range of applications
- 360° Full-circle OR arc adjustable from 20° to 340°.
- Side and combination 1/2″ (15/21) or 3/4″ (20/27) bottom inlet for design flexibility.
- Easy to adjust, easy to service.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash.
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin.
- Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
- Serviceable through the top of the case.
- Optional internal Seal-A-Matic (SAM) prevents puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage and saves water.
- Optional non-potable cover.
- Three-year trade warranty.